Chapel Hill Basement Leak & Waterproofing Contractor
Chapel Hill is the 15th largest city in North Carolina, and the population is higher now than it has ever been. While it’s a great place to live and work, this fast-growing town gets 46 inches of rain per year, compared to the U.S. average of 38 inches. All this precipitation, plus year-round humidity, can be a real headache if you aren’t prepared for it.
Fortunately, Carolina Basement Solutions is here to help. We have designed our solutions to keep your Chapel Hill basement or crawl space dry, no matter how much it rains. So, whether you need basement leak repair or crawl space waterproofing, let us remedy any existing moisture intrusion and prevent future problems before they start.
Need a reliable company in Chapel Hill to fix a basement water leak or waterproof your home's crawl space? Contact us today and get started with a free inspection!
Signs You Need Wet Basement Repair
North Carolina residents face an uphill battle against basement flooding. Whether you have a finished or unfinished basement, look for these signs that you’re in need of basement leak repairs:
- Efflorescence (a white powdery substance) on exposed concrete or brick walls
- Damp drywall
- Visible cracks in the walls
- Basement window leaks or condensation
- Bowing walls
- Wet carpet or flooring
- Lingering musty odor
If you notice any of these signs, schedule basement repair with Carolina Basement Solutions. We can repair the existing water damage and install basement waterproofing solutions to keep your basement dry, even in stormy weather.
Basement Waterproofing Solutions
- Moisture barriers prevent water from seeping through the basement walls.
- Diverters direct water to the drainage system.
- Drainage systems collect and discharge stormwater.
- Sump pumps remove rising groundwater from your basement and pump it into a storm drain.
- Battery backups ensure your sump pump continues operating during a power outage.
The Triangle's Crawl Space Specialists
Unlike finished basements, most homeowners don’t spend time in their crawl spaces. However, it’s just as important to keep this area dry. After all, excess crawl space moisture can lead to numerous problems, such as:
- Mold growth
- Wood rot
- Rusty pipes and ductwork
- Pest infestations
- Sagging floors and other structural concerns
Don’t leave these problems unaddressed — call Carolina Basement Solutions for crawl space repair as soon as possible to keep things from getting any worse! Our team can halt and even reverse crawl space water damage. Then, we can provide solutions to prevent water from entering your crawl space again. Take a look at what we offer:
- Vapor barriers cover the dirt floor to control moisture levels in the crawl space.
- Crawl space encapsulation extends the concept of a vapor barrier to the walls and supports columns. Encapsulation also involves covering all vents, holes, and cracks, sealing the crawl space.
- Flexi-Seal and Flexi-Foil moisture barriers are tough, high-quality products that provide superior moisture control in crawl space vapor barriers and encapsulations.
- Floor supports help bear up the sagging ground floor above the crawl space.
- Dehumidifiers remove any moisture that makes it past the other methods listed here.
Think your crawl space is in trouble? Schedule a free assessment with us.
Schedule Basement & Crawl Space Waterproofing in Chapel Hill
If water has damaged your basement or crawl space, don’t trust the repair to just any contractor — choose Carolina Basement Solutions for professional, affordable services. Our passion for excellence means you can trust our highly skilled, efficient technicians to get the job done right every time.
Safeguard your home and family with our basement waterproofing and wet crawl space solutions. Call (833) 641-0517 to schedule your free inspection.